Identity Interiors had a client she really wanted to make something special for… her daughter in law.
The leather is a hand rubbed, custom colored beauty by Euroleather. It is a process requiring patience, but the results are stunning!
- The leather color was selected from a swatch
- The swatch was sent to the tannery for a strike off
- The strike off was made and sent back too the client
- With approval, the tannery hand colored, rubbed and buffed the 16 full hides of leather
- The leather was made into this spectacular sectional by Pacific
How long did that take? About 4 months of the leather alone. We would say it’s worth it considering the uniqueness and joy this piece brings.
Euro Leather: Cambridge- Gazelle Hand Distressed